CBFP - SPECIAL FIELD VISITS ON 26 NOVEMBER 2016 –Booking deadline: 15 November
The EU Facilitation of CBFP is pleased to announce that the Rwandan host authorities have agreed to organise a set of Special Field Visits open to participants of the 16th Meeting of Parties of CBFP.
These visits, scheduled to take place on 26 November, after the closing of the official programme of the Meeting of Parties, will allow participants to explore some of the magnificent landscapes of Rwanda under the leadership of knowledgeable local guides.
The Special Field Visits are organised by local tour operator Primate Safaris in closed collaboration with the Rwanda Board of Development (RDB).
The following three alternative Special Field Visits are available:
Please use the weblinks below in order to get more information on each of these alternatives.
(1) AKAGERA NATIONAP PARK (LINK)
(2) Gorillas Trekking in Volcanoes National Park (LINK)
(3) LAKE KIVU – ALBERTINE RIFT VALLEY (LINK)
Once you have decided which of the alternatives you would like to book, bookings should be made by email to:
with copies to:
All bookings must be made before or on 15 November, 2016.
- Participants are responsible for arranging their own ground transportation and hotel accommodation for the Special Field Visits. Please carefully review the excursion description under the weblink to understand the requirements.
- Full payment is required to confirm your booking. The following major credit cards are accepted: Visa, MasterCard or Bank Transfer.
- Upon completing your excursion booking through Primate Safaris, you will be emailed a receipt of payment followed by a confirmation of your excursion tour.
- All excursions will be conducted in English and French.
- Minimum and maximum reservation numbers apply. If an excursion tour is cancelled, you will be informed as soon as possible and your payment will be fully refunded.
While every effort is made by the organisers to ensure that the information provided on these Special Field Trips is correct, some of the information, particularly that supplied by third parties, may change without notice.
The EU Facilitation of CBFP makes no representation about the content or suitability of the information on the Special Field Trips. It disclaims all warranties (whether implied or express) relating to the information on the Special Field Trips, and is not liable for any losses or damage that arises from the use of such
The EU Facilitation of CBFP makes no warranty as to the weather or that excursions will be uninterrupted, timely or meet the requirements and expectations of participants. It disclaims responsibility and liability for any loss or damages that arises from dealings or disputes between excursion participants and excursion leaders.